Plant a masterfully aimed arrow into an enemy's vital spot, dealing 1236 Physical Damage and marking the target.
The mark increases the range from which the enemy can be hit by Bow attacks by 5 meters for 10 seconds.
Also afflicts the enemy with Minor Fracture, which reduces the enemy's Physical Resistance by 1320 for 10 seconds.
Mark the enemy hit, allowing you to hit them from further away and afflicting them with Minor Fracture, reducing their Physical Resistance.
Focused Aim is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online. This Skill is found in the Bow Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Focused Aim
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Focused Aim
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Line: Bow Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Snipe Rank IV