Blast an enemy with an explosive arrow, dealing 622 Physical Damage, knocking them back 6 meters, and stunning them for 1.5 seconds.
The attack also knocks you backward 6 meters away from the target.
Increases the damage and knocks you away from the target.
Magnum Shot is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online. This Skill is found in the Bow Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Magnum Shot
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Magnum Shot
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Bow Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Scatter Shot Rank IV
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.