Shoot an arrow coated in Baandari poison at an enemy, dealing 495 Poison Damage and an additional 920 Poison Damage over 10 seconds.
Poison Arrow is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Bow Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Poison Arrow Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Venom Arrow-If the enemy hit is casting an ability they are interrupted, set off balance and stunned.
Poison Injection -The damage over time deals additional damage to low health enemies.
Champion Points That Affect Poison Arrow
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Poison Arrow
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Bow Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Bow Skills Rank 2
- Because this is an Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.