Blast an enemy with an explosive arrow, dealing 1806 Physical Damage, knocking them back 8 meters.
Scatter Shot is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Bow Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Scatter Shot Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Magnum Shot - Deals increased damage and knocks you away from the target.
Draining Shot - Heals you when disorient ends.
Champion Points That Affect Scatter Shot
- Mighty - Increase Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Scatter Shot
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Bow Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Bow Skills Rank 14
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
Accuracy ♦ Acid Spray ♦ Arrow Barrage ♦ Arrow Spray ♦ Ballista ♦ Bombard ♦ Draining Shot ♦ Endless Hail ♦ Focused Aim ♦ Hasty Retreat ♦ Hawk Eye ♦ Lethal Arrow ♦ Long Shots ♦ Magnum Shot ♦ Poison Arrow ♦ Poison Injection ♦ Ranger ♦ Rapid Fire ♦ Scorched Earth ♦ Snipe ♦ Toxic Barrage ♦ Venom Arrow ♦ Volley