Blast an enemy with an explosive arrow, dealing 535 Physical Damage, knocking them back 6 meters, and stunning them for 1.5 seconds.
Scatter Shot is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online. This Skill is found in the Bow Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Scatter Shot Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Magnum Shot - Deals increased damage and knocks you away from the target.
Draining Shot - Heals you when disorient ends.
Champion Points That Affect Scatter Shot
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Blessed - It increases the effectiveness by any healing you initiate
- Quick Recovery - It increases the effectiveness of healing received
Equipment Sets That Affect Scatter Shot
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Bow Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Bow Skills Rank 14
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.