Plant a masterfully aimed arrow into an enemy's vital spot, dealing 1077 Poison Damage and applying the poison status effect.
Also afflicts enemy with Minor Defile, which reduces their healing received by 8% for 4 seconds.
Deals Poison Damage and applies the poison status effect. Also applies Minor Defile to the enemy, reducing their healing received.
Lethal Arrow is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Bow Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Lethal Arrow
- Mighty - Increase Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Lethal Arrow
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does NOT affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Line: Bow Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Snipe Rank IV
Accuracy ♦ Acid Spray ♦ Arrow Barrage ♦ Arrow Spray ♦ Ballista ♦ Bombard ♦ Draining Shot ♦ Endless Hail ♦ Focused Aim ♦ Hasty Retreat ♦ Hawk Eye ♦ Long Shots ♦ Magnum Shot ♦ Poison Arrow ♦ Poison Injection ♦ Ranger ♦ Rapid Fire ♦ Scatter Shot ♦ Scorched Earth ♦ Snipe ♦ Toxic Barrage ♦ Venom Arrow ♦ Volley