Plant a masterfully aimed arrow into an enemy's vital spot, dealing 1077 Poison Damage and applying the poison status effect.
Also afflicts enemy with Major Defile, which reduces their healing received by 15% for 4 seconds.
Deals Poison Damage and applies the poison status effect. Also applies Major Defile to the enemy, reducing their healing received.
Lethal Arrow is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Bow Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Lethal Arrow
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Befoul- It increases the effectiveness of healing reduction abilities by [x]%
Equipment Sets That Affect Lethal Arrow
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does NOT affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Line: Bow Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Snipe Rank IV