|Cast Time||4.1s Channel (3.3s)|
Unleash a barrage of arrows at an enemy, dealing 5540 Physical Damage over 4.1 seconds
You can move at full speed while channeling this attack.
Rapid Fire is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Bow Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Rapid Fire Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Toxic Barrage - Deals Poison Damage. After the barrage ends you poison the enemy, dealing additional damage over time.
Ballista - Summon a turret to channel the attack for you.
Champion Points That Affect Rapid Fire
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Rapid Fire
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is an Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Line: Bow Skills
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at Bow Skills Rank 50