Shoot an arrow coated in Baandari poison at an enemy, dealing 497 Poison Damage and an additional 745 Poison Damage over 10 seconds.
The damage over time deals up to 100% more damage to enemies with under 50% Health.
The damage over time deals additional damage to low health enemies.
Poison Injection is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Bow Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Poison Injection
- Mighty - Increase Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Builds that uses Poison Injectio
Equipment Sets That Affect Poison Injection
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Bow Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Poison Arrow Rank IV
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
Accuracy ♦ Acid Spray ♦ Arrow Barrage ♦ Arrow Spray ♦ Ballista ♦ Bombard ♦ Draining Shot ♦ Endless Hail ♦ Focused Aim ♦ Hasty Retreat ♦ Hawk Eye ♦ Lethal Arrow ♦ Long Shots ♦ Magnum Shot ♦ Poison Arrow ♦ Ranger ♦ Rapid Fire ♦ Scatter Shot ♦ Scorched Earth ♦ Snipe ♦ Toxic Barrage ♦ Venom Arrow ♦ Volley