|Range||8m radius (Area)|
Channel Draconic energy to suck in the air around you, dealing 251 Magic Damage to nearby enemies and healing you for 100% of the damage caused.
After 2.5 seconds, you exhale fire, dealing 575 Flame Damage to nearby enemies
Inhale is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Draconic Power Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Deep Breath -First hit interrupts enemies that are casting.
Draw Essence -Second hit refunds Magicka for each enemy hit.
Champion Points That Affect Inhale
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Inhale
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Draconic Power Rank 42