Draw on your draconic blood to heal for 33% of your missing Health.
You also gain Major Fortitude, increasing Health Recovery by 30% for 20 seconds.
Dragon Blood is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Draconic Power Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Dragon Blood Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Green Dragon Blood -You also gain Major Endurance and Minor Vitality.
Coagulated Blood -Now heals based on Max Magicka and Spell Damage.
Companion Skill Variant
- After Blackwood Chapter, you may recruit various companions to aid you in your adventure. They can also learn the skill of this name, but with different effects.
- Companion skill effect: Companion draws on their draconic blood, healing for 25% of their Max Health and reducing their damage taken by 20% for 8 seconds.
Champion Points That Affect Dragon Blood
- Blessed - It increases the effectiveness by any healing you initiate
- Quick Recovery - It increases the effectiveness of healing received
Equipment Sets That Affect Dragon Blood
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Draconic Power Rank 20