Call forth talons from the ground to dealing 615 Physical Damage and immobilize nearby enemies for 4 seconds.
An ally near the talons can activate the Ignite synergy, to deal 1882 Magic Damage to all enemies held within them.
Dark Talons is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Draconic Power Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Dark Talons Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Burning Talons -Adds damage over time.
Choking Talons -Affected enemies deal less damage.
Companion Skill Variant
- After Blackwood Chapter, you may recruit various companions to aid you in your adventure. They can also learn the skill of this name, but with different effects.
- Companion skill effect: Companion calls forth talons from the ground, dealing 2733 Flame Damage to enemies nearby and immobilizing them for 4 seconds.
Champion Points That Affect Dark Talons
- Mighty - Increase Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Dark Talons
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Draconic Power Rank 4