Channel Draconic energy to suck in the air around you, dealing 249 Magic Damage to nearby enemies and healing you for 100% of the damage caused.
Any enemy hit that is casting is interrupted, stunned for 2 seconds, and set off balance for 5 seconds.
After 2.5 seconds, you exhale fire, dealing 575 Flame Damage to nearby enemies.
The first hit interrupts enemies that are casting.
Deep Breath is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online, this skill can be found and is a part of the Draconic Power Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Deep Breath
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Deep Breath
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Inhale Rank IV