Release your inner dragon to gain Major Resolve, increasing Physical Resistance and Spell Resistance by 5948 for 20 seconds.
While active, the armor returns 143 Flame Damage to any enemy that uses a direct damage attack against you in melee range, scaling off your Physical and Spell Resistance.
Spiked Armor is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Draconic Power Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Spiked Armor Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Hardened Armor-You also gain a damage shield for a brief period.
Volatile Armor-You also release a spray of spikes around you, causing any enemies hit to take damage over time
Champion Points That Affect Spiked Armor
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Spiked Armor
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Draconic Power Rank 1