Call forth talons from the ground to deal 1799 Flame Damage to enemies near you, an additional 1808 Flame Damage over 4 seconds, and immobilizing them for 4 seconds.
An ally near the talons can activate the Ignite synergy, dealing 2812 Flame Damage to all enemies held within them.
Deals additional damage over time.
Burning Talons is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Draconic Power Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Burning Talons
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Burning Talons
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Dark Talons Rank IV