|Range||20m radius/ 6.5m radius|
Launch yourself at an enemy, dealing 1452 Physical Damage to all enemies in the area and knocking them back and stunning them for 2 seconds.
Dragon Leap is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Draconic Power Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Dragon Leap Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Take Flight -Reduces the cost and increases the damage and range.
Ferocious Leap -Deals Flame Damage. After Leaping you gain a damage shield.
Champion Points That Affect Dragon Leap
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Dragon Leap
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Stamina or Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Brutality, Minor Brutality, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is an Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at Draconic Power Rank 12