Launch yourself at an enemy, dealing 2831 Flame Damage to all enemies in the area and knocking them back and stunning them for 2 seconds.
After leaping you gain a damage shield that absorbs 100% of your Max Health in damage for 6 seconds.
Deals Flame Damage. After Leaping you gain a damage shield.
Ferocious Leap is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Draconic Power Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Ferocious Leap
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Ferocious Leap
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Stamina or Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Brutality, Minor Brutality, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at Dragon Leap Rank IV
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
This is all horribly wrong. This morph is a Flame Damage morph so surely all the CP and Sets listed are completely wrong for this morph?