Conjure a ball of solar energy to heave at an enemy, dealing 1417 Magic Damage.
Also grants you Empower, increasing the damage of your next attack by 40%.
Solar Flare is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Dawn's Wrath Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Solar Flare Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Dark Flare - Applies Major Defile to target and nearby enemies, reducing their healing received.
Solar Barrage - No longer has a cast time, but deals less damage and hits enemies around you instead.
Champion Points That Affect Solar Flare
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Solar Flare
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Dawn's Wrath Rank 4