|Cast Time||Instant (8s)|
Call down a fragment of the sun to the target area, dealing 410 Magic Damage each 1 second for 8 enemies in the area and afflicting them with Major Maim, reducing their damage done by 30%.
An ally can activate Supernova synergy , dealing 922 Magic Damage to all enemies in the area and and stunning them for 2.5 seconds.
Nova is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Templar - Dawn's Wrath Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Solar Prison - Allies may activate a more powerful synergy ability.
Solar Disturbance - Also reduces Movement Speed of enemies in the target area.
Champion Points That Affect Nova
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Thaumaturge - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Nova
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is an Ultimate Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage or Spell Damage, whichever is higher, as well as Magicka.
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at Dawn's Wrath Rank 12