Summon an expanding beam of pure sunlight to doom an enemy, dealing 410 Magic Damage to them and copying all their damage taken for 6 seconds and releasing 20% of it as additional Magic Damage to them.
Maximum damage: 4774
Backlash is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Dawn's Wrath Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Purifying Light - When the effect ends, a pool of sunlight remains attached to the enemy, healing nearby allies.
Power of the Light - Converts to a Stamina ability and deals Physical Damage. Also applies Minor Fracture and Minor Breach to the enemy, reducing their Physical and Spell Resistance.
Builds for Backlash
Champion Points That Affect Backlash
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Thaumaturge - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Backlash
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Dawn's Wrath Rank 20