|Cast Time||Instant (8s)|
|Range||28m range (Ground)|
Call down a fragment of the sun to the target area, dealing 417 Magic Damage every 1 second for 8 seconds to enemies in the area and afflicting them with Major Maim, reducing their damage done by 30%. Major Maim persists on enemies who leave the Nova for 4 seconds.
An ally can activate Supernova synergy, dealing 922 Magic Damage to all enemies in the area and stunning them for 2.5 seconds.
Maim stays on enemies after leaving the area.
Solar Disturbance is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Templar - Dawn's Wrath Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Solar Disturbance
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Thaumaturge - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Solar Disturbance
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is an Ultimate Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage or Spell Damage, whichever is higher, as well as Magicka.
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at Nova Rank IV