Burn an enemy with a ray of holy fire, dealing 894 Magic Damage over 1.8 seconds.
Deals up to 480% more damage to enemies below 50% Health.
Radiant Destruction is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Dawn's Wrath Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Radiant Destruction Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Radiant Glory -Heals you based on a percentage of damage inflicted.
Radiant Oppression -Deals additional damage in proportion to your current Magicka.
Champion Points That Affect Radiant Destruction
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
- Thaumatergy - Increases Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Radiant Destruction
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Dawn's Wrath Rank 42