Envelop enemy in a lightless sphere for 4 seconds,that harms them with growing intensity anytime they use a Direct Damage attack. Limited to one.
Their first attack reduces their movement speed by 30% for 4 seconds.
Their second attack causes the sphere to entangle them, immobilizing them for 3 seconds.
Their third attack causes the sphere to smother them, stunning them for 3 seconds.
These effect can only occur once every second.
Eclipse is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Dawn's Wrath Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Living Dark - You are healed for each spell reflected.
Unstable Core - No longer reflects spells back to the enemy, instead, the explosion deals significantly increased damage.
Champion Points That Affect Eclipse
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Thaumatergy - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Eclipse
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Dawn's Wrath Rank 30