Conjure a ball of solar energy to heave at an enemy, dealing 1421 Magic Damage.
Afflicts target and nearby enemies within 8 meters with Major Defile, reducing the effectiveness of healing on them by 30% for 4 seconds.
Also grants you Empower for 5 seconds, increasing the damage of your next light attack by 40%.
Applies Major Defile to target and nearby enemies, reducing their healing received.
Dark Flare is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Dawn's Wrath Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum.
Champion Points That Affect Dark Flare
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Befoul - Increases the Defiling effect
Equipment Sets That Affect Dark Flare
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Solar Flare Rank IV