Summon an expanding beam of pure sunlight to doom an enemy, dealing 1161 Magic Damage to them and copying all their damage taken for 6 seconds and releasing 50% of it as additional Magic Damage to them.
Maximum damage: 3150 This value scales off your Spell Damage.
When the effect ends, a pool of sunlight remains attached to the enemy, healing nearby allies for 599 Health every 2 seconds for 10 seconds.
When the effect ends, a pool of sunlight remains attached to the enemy, healing you and allies.
Purifying Light is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Dawn's Wrath Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Purifying Light
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Builds with Purifying Light
Equipment Sets That Affect Purifying Light
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Backlash Rank IV