Focus your senses for 40 seconds, increasing your Weapon and Spell Damage by 60 with every Light or Heavy Attack, up to 5 times.
While active, hitting an enemy with 5 Light or Heavy Attacks changes this ability into Assassin’s Will, allowing you to fire a single shot from a spectral bow at an enemy to deal 4756 Magic Damage, and heals for 50% of the damage dealt if you are within melee range.
The spectral bow deals more damage and heals more.
Merciless Resolve is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Assassination Skill Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class, it can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Merciless Resolve
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Merciless Resolve
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Jorvuld's Guidance Set will increase the duration of Minor Berserk to 28 seconds
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is a Magicka Ability, it will scale off of Spell Damage as well as Magicka.
- Values listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
Does Merciless Resolve need to be recasted for the arrow to fire, or is it automatic?
whats the spell ID