Focus your senses for 40 seconds, increasing your Critical Damage and Healing by 2% with every Light or Heavy Attack, up to 5 times.
While active, hitting an enemy with 5 Light or Heavy Attacks changes this ability into Assassin’s Will, allowing you to fire a single shot from a spectral bow at an enemy to deal 4756 Magic Damage, and heals for 50% of the damage dealt if you are within melee range.
The spectral bow deals more damage and heals more.
Merciless Resolve is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Assassination Skill Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class, it can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Merciless Resolve
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Merciless Resolve
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Jorvuld's Guidance Set will increase the duration of Minor Berserk to 28 seconds
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is a Magicka Ability, it will scale off of Spell Damage as well as Magicka.
- Values listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.