Flash through the shadows and ambush enemy, dealing 493 Physical Damage, and afflicting them with Minor Vulnerability for 10 seconds, increasing their damage taken by 5%.
Also grants you Empower for 3 seconds, increasing the damage of your Light and Heavy Attacks attack by 40%.
Converts to a Stamina ability, and grants you Empower, increasing the damage of your attack.
Ambush is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Assassination Skill Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class, it can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Ambush
- Mighty - Increase Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Ambush
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Stamina or Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Brutality, Minor Brutality, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.