Ravage an enemy with a spinning attack to deal 1315 Disease Damage, increase your damage against them by 20% for 6 seconds.
If cast with 120 or more Ultimate, the enemy is silenced for 3 seconds.
While slotted you gain Reave, which restores 100 Magicka and Stamina when you deal damage with a Light or Heavy Attack on an enemy with a negative effect active on them.
Deals Disease Damage and stuns the enemy. If cast with higher Ultimate, silences the target. While slotted, your Light and Heavy Attacks restore resources if the enemy has a negative effect active.
Incapacitating Strike is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Assassination Skill Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class, it can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Incapacitating Strike
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Befoul - Increases the Defiling effect
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Incapacitating Strike
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Stamina or Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Brutality, Minor Brutality, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is an Ultimate Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage or Spell Damage, whichever is higher, as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Disease Damage has a chance to set the Minor Defile status effect, reducing healing received by 15% for 10 seconds.