Flash through the shadows and ambush enemy, dealing 493 Magic Damage, and afflicting them with Minor Vulnerability for 10 seconds, increasing their damage taken by 5%.
After teleporting, you unleash a fan of knives, dealing an additional 735 Magic Damage over 10 seconds to the target and nearby enemies.
Targets in an area around the enemy take damage and are afflicted with Minor Vulnerability.
Lotus Fan is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Assassination Skill Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class, it can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Lotus Fan
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases initial Damage
- Thaumaturge - Increases Damage over time
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Lotus Fan
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is a Magicka Ability, it will scale off of Spell Damage as well as Magicka.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.