Ravage an enemy with a spinning attack to deal 1291 Magic Damage and increase your damage against them by 20% for 6 seconds.
Also afflicts the enemy with Major Defile, reducing their healing received and Heath Recovery by 30%.
While slotted, any time you kill an enemy you gain 10 Ultimate.
While slotted, any time you kill an enemy you gain Ultimate.
Soul Harvest is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is found in the Assassination Skill Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class, and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Soul Harvest
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Befoul - Increases the Defiling effect
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Soul Harvest
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is an Ultimate Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage or Spell Damage, whichever is higher, as well as Magicka.
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.