Ravage an enemy with a spinning attack to deal 1315 Magic Damage and increase your damage against them by 20% for 6 seconds.
Also afflicts the enemy with Major Defile, reducing their healing received and Heath Recovery by 16%.
While slotted, any time you kill an enemy you gain 10 Ultimate.
Also afflicts the enemy with Major Defile, reducing their Healing Received. While slotted, any time you kill an enemy you gain Ultimate.
Soul Harvest is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Assassination Skill Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class, it can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Soul Harvest
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Soul Harvest
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is an Ultimate Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage or Spell Damage, whichever is higher, as well as Magicka.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.