|Cast Time||Instant (20s)|
Build up deadly momentum to gain Minor Berserk, increasing your damage done by 8% for 20 seconds.
While active, hitting an enemy with 5 Light or Heavy Attacks changes this ability into Assassin’s Will, allowing you to fire a single shot from a spectral bow at an enemy to deal 1478 Magic Damage.
Grim Focus is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is found in the Assassination Skill Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class, and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Grim Focus Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Relentless Focus -Converts into a Stamina ability and deals Disease Damage. Grants Minor Enduranc, increasing your Stamina Recovery.
Merciless Resolve -The spectral bow deals more damage and snares the enemy.
Champion Points That Affect Grim Focus
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Grim Focus
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Jorvuld's Guidance Set will increase the duration of Minor Berserk to 28 seconds
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is an Magicka Ability, it will scale off of Spell Damage as well as Magicka.
- Values listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.