Focus your senses for 60 seconds, increasing your Critical Damage and Healing by 2% with every Light or Heavy Attack, up to 5 times.
While active, hitting an enemy with 5 Light or Heavy Attacks changes this ability into Assassin's Scourge, allowing you to fire a single shot from a spectral bow at an enemy to deal 4854 Disease Damage, and heals for 33% of the damage dealt if you are within melee range.
Converts into a Stamina ability and deals Disease Damage. Increase duration.
Relentless Focus is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Assassination Skill Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class, it can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Relentless Focus
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Relentless Focus
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Jorvuld's Guidance Set will increase the duration of Minor Berserk and Minor Endurance to 28 seconds
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is a Magicka Ability, it will scale off of Spell Damage as well as Magicka.
- Values listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.