|Cast Time||Instant (12s)|
Bind an enemy with chaotic magic, dealing 721 Magic Damage over 12 seconds and restoring 224 Health to you and an additional 224 Health every 6 seconds.
Also grants you Major Sorcery, increasing your Spell Damage by 20% for 20 seconds.
Entrophy is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Mages Guild Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Degenaration -Your Light and Heavy Attacks against the target have a chance to heal you.
Structured Entropy -While slotted your Max Health is increased.
Champion Points That Affect Entrophy
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Entrophy
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Mages Guild Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Mages Guild Rank 4
- Morphs: Degeneration & Structured Entropy