Call a comet down from the constellations to blast an enemy, dealing 1581 Frost Damage to all enemies in the area, knocking them back, stunning them for 2 seconds and reducing their Movement Speed by 50% for 5 seconds.
After impact, enemies in the target area take 457 Frost Damage every 1 second for 11 seconds.
Increases the damage, deals Cold Damage, and reduces the Movement Speed of enemies hit.
Ice Comet is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Mages Guild Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Ice Comet
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Ice Comet
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Mages Guild Skills
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at: Rank IV Meteor
|Mages Guild Skills|
"This Skill is found in the Mages Guild Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar." Nope. Mages Guild skill line is gained by finding tomes throughout the world.