Inscribe a rune of cosmic fire on the earth, which takes 2 seconds to arm and lasts for 20 seconds.
When triggered, the rune blasts all enemies in the target area for 2323 Flame Damage.
Fire Rune is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Mages Guild Skills and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Fire Rune Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Volcanic Rune - Heals yourself and 1 other nearby ally.
Scalding Rune - While slotted you gain Minor Vitality, increasing your healing received.
Champion Points That Affect Fire Rune
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Fire Rune
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Mages Guild Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Mages Guild Rank 6
- Morphs: Volcanic Rune & Scalding Rune
|Mages Guild Skills|
The description of the morphs on this page are currently wrong. The other pages (Volcanic Rune, Scalding Rune, Mages Guild Skills) all say different effects from this page (knock into air + stun; DoT).
"This Skill can be morphed into two different versions: Volcanic Rune - Heals yourself and 1 other nearby ally. Scalding Rune - While slotted you gain Minor Vitality, increasing your healing received."
Can you place more than one rune at a time? Or does the newest one replace the old one?