Bind an enemy with chaotic magic, dealing 4642 Magic Damage over 20 seconds, and healing you for 435 Health every 2 seconds.
Adds a heal over time when the damage over time is active.
Structured Entropy is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Mages Guild Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Structured Entropy
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Structured Entropy
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Mages Guild Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Entropy Rank IV
|Mages Guild Skills|