Call a comet down from the constellations to blast an enemy, dealing 1437 Flame Damage to all enemies in the area and knocking them back, and stunning them for 2 seconds.
After impact, enemies in the target area take 460 Flame Damage every 1 second for 10 seconds.
Meteor is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Mages Guild Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Ice Comet -Deal increased damage that is now Cold and snares.
Shooting Star -Grants Ultimate for each enemy hit.
Champion Points That Affect Meteor
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Meteor
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Mages Guild Skills
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at: Mages Guild Rank 10
- Morphs: Ice Comet & Shooting Star