Inscribe a rune of cosmic fire on the earth, which takes 2 seconds to arm and lasts for 20 seconds.
When triggered, the rune blast all enemies in the target area for 2323 Flame damage and an additional 2871 Flame damage over 22 seconds.
The rune also deals additional damage over time.
Scalding Rune is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Mages Guild Skills and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Scalding Rune
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Scalding Rune
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Mages Guild Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Fire Rune Rank IV
- Morphs: Volcanic Rune & Scalding Rune
|Mages Guild Skills|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
How does this compare to mystic orb on a MagDK with fire damage buffs?