Bind an enemy with chaotic magic, dealing 4642 Magic Damage over 20 seconds.
Also grants you Major Brutality and Major Sorcery, increasing your Weapon and Spell Damage by 20% for 20 seconds
You gain Major Brutality and Sorcery for a time after casting. Reduces the cost as the ability ranks up.
Degeneration is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Mages Guild Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Degeneration
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Degeneration
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Mages Guild Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Entropy Rank IV
|Mages Guild Skills|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
"weapon attacks restore health" for just 1h,2h, DW or does this include spell damage as well? I would assume both but not sure.