Barter with Oblivion to trade vitality for power, sacrificing 6000 Health in exchange for 3000 Magicka.
The exchange reduces your healing done and damage shield strength by 50% for 4 seconds.
Equilibrium is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Mages Guild Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Spell Symmetry - After the exchange is complete, the cost of your next Magicka ability is reduced.
Balance -After the exchange is complete, you gain Major Resolve and Major Ward.
Companion Skill Variant
- After Blackwood Chapter, you may recruit various companions to aid you in your adventure. They can also learn the skill of this name, but with different effects.
- Companion skill effect: Mirri Elendis barters with Oblivion for power, generating 50 Ultimate.
Champion Points That Affect Equilibrium
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Equilibrium
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Mages Guild Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Mages Guild Rank 8
- Morphs: Spell Symmetry and Balance
|Mages Guild Skills|