Conjure dark crystals to bombard an enemy, dealing 2483 Magic Damage. Your next non-Ultimate ability cast within 3 seconds costs 10% Less.
While slotted, casting a Health, Magicka or Stamina ability has a 33% chance of causing your next Crystal Fragments to be instant, doing 66% more damage, and costing 50% less Magicka.
Casting abilities has a chance to make your next Crystal Fragments instant, deal more damage, and cost less.
Crystal Fragments is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Dark Magic Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Crystal Fragments
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Crystal Fragments
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Crystal Shard Rank IV