Circle of Protection
Brand the earth at your location with a rune of protection for 20 seconds. You and your allies in the area gain Minor Protection and Minor Endurance, reducing your damage taken by 5% and increasing your Stamina Recovery by 15%
Circle of Protection is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Fighters Guild Skills. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Circle of Protection Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Turn Undead-Increases the duration and fears Undead, Daedra, and Werewolves upon activation.
Ring of Preservation-The rune also reduces the cost of Roll Dodge.
Companion Skill Variant
- After Blackwood Chapter, you may recruit various companions to aid you in your adventure. They can also learn the skill of this name, but with different effects.
- Companion skill effect:
Mirri Elendis brands the earth underneath them with a rune of protection for 8 seconds. Standing within the rune reduces the damage they and their allies take by 25%.
If the attacker is an Undead, Daedra, or Werewolf the rune reduces damage taken by an additional 25%.
Champion Points That Affect Circle of Protection
Equipment Sets That Affect Circle of Protection
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Fighters Guild Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Fighters Guild Rank 4
- Morphs: Turn Undead & Ring of Preservation
- Update 7 (v2.1.x): Turn Undead (morph): This ability will now function like other fears in the game where it places a crowd control immunity on the target after the fear ends.