Lightweight Beast Trap
Launched a sharpened blade trap at a target location, which takes 1.5 seconds to arm and lasts for 1 minute.
When triggered, the trap deals 411 Physical Damage, an additional 1640 Physical Damage over 10 seconds,and grants you Minor Force, increasing your Critical Damage by 10% for the duration.
Enemies who activate the trap are immobilized for 2 seconds.
The trap can be thrown up to 28 meters away. Reduces the cost as the ability ranks up.
Lightweight Beast Trap is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Fighters Guild Skills Skill Line. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Lightweight Beast Trap
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Lightweight Beast Trap
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Fighters Guild Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Rank IV of Trap Beast
- Morphs: Rearming Trap & Lightweight Beast Trap
- Update 7 (v2.1.x): This ability now grants the Minor Force buff which increases Critical Damage by 12%, reduced the arming time to 1.5 seconds from 3 seconds and increased the ability's duration to 60 seconds from 30 seconds.