Fire a Dawnguard Vampire Hunter's crossbow bolt to strike enemy for 660 Physical Damage and reduce their Movement Speed by 40% for 6 seconds.
Silver Bolts is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the One-Handed and Shield Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Silver Bolts Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Silver Shards-Hits 5 additional enemies for reduced damage.
Silver Leash -Deals more damage. Activate again to pull you to target.
Champion Points That Affect Silver Bolts
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Silver Bolts
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Fighters Guild Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Fighters Guild Rank 2
- Morphs: Silver Shards & Silver Leash
- Update 7 (v2.1.x): Silver Leash (morph): Increased the pull damage for this ability by 33%.