Fire a Dawnguard Vampire Hunter's crossbow bolt to strike the enemy for 739 Physical Damage.
Silver Bolts is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Fighter's Guild Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience in the Fighter's Guild. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Silver Bolts Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Silver Shards-Hits 5 additional enemies for reduced damage.
Silver Leash -Decreases the range to 22 meters. Activate again to pull target in front of the character.
Champion Points That Affect Silver Bolts
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Companion Skill Variant
- After Blackwood Chapter, you may recruit various companions to aid you in your adventure. They can also learn the skill of this name, but with different effects.
- Companion skill effect:
Mirri Elendis fires a Dawnguard Vampire Hunter's crossbow bolt at an enemy, dealing 6888 Physical Damage.
Deals double damage if the enemy is an Undead, Daedra, or Werewolf.
Equipment Sets That Affect Silver Bolts
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Fighters Guild Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Fighters Guild Rank 2
- Morphs: Silver Shards & Silver Leash
- Update 7 (v2.1.x): Silver Leash (morph): Increased the pull damage for this ability by 33%.