Fire a Dawnguard Vampire Hunter's crossbow bolt to strike the enemy for 739 Physical Damage.
Fires an additional bolt at other enemies near the initial target for 22% less damage.
Fires an additional bolt at other enemies near the initial target for less damage.
Silver Shards is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Fighters Guild Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Silver Shards
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Silver Shards
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Fighters Guild Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Rank IV of Silver Bolts
- Morphs: Silver Shards & Silver Leash
- Update 7 (v2.1.x): Silver Leash (morph): Increased the pull damage for this ability by 33%.