Fire a Dawnguard Vampire Hunter's crossbow hook to pull an enemy to you, dealing 493 Physical Damage, and reducing their Movement Speed by 30% for 4 seconds.
Decrease the range and damage, increases the cost, but pulls the enemy to you and snares them.
Silver Leash is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Fighters Guild Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Silver Leash
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Silver Leash
- Tormentor set gives taunt
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Fighters Guild Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Rank IV of Silver Bolts
- Morphs: Silver Shards & Silver Leash
- Update 7 (v2.1.x): Silver Leash (morph): Increased the pull damage for this ability by 33%.