Arm yourself with Meridia's sacred sword and dispense her retribution, dealing 1026 Physical Damage to enemies in front of you and an additional 1230 Physical Damage over 6 seconds.
Dawnbreaker is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Fighters Guild Skills Line. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Flawless Dawnbreaker - Passively increases your damage with weapon attacks.
Dawnbreaker of Smiting - Deals more damage plus undead and Daedra are knocked down.
Builds that uses Dawnbreaker
Champion Points That Affect Dawnbreaker
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Dawnbreaker
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Fighters Guild Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Fighters Guild Rank 10
- Morphs: Flawless Dawnbreaker & Dawnbreaker of Smiting