Set a sharpened blade trap at your location, which takes 1.5 seconds to arm and lasts for 20 seconds.
When triggered, the trap deals 1199 Bleed Damage, an additional 3580 Bleed Damage over 20 seconds, and grants you Minor Force, increasing your Critical Damage by 10% for the duration. The damage has a higher chance to apply the Hemorrhaging status effect.
Enemies who activate the trap are immobilized for 2 seconds.
Decuples the chance of applying the Hemorrhaging status effect.
Barbed Trap is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Fighters Guild Skills Skill Line. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Rearming Trap
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Builds that uses Barbed Trap
Equipment Sets That Affect Barbed Trap
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Fighters Guild Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Rank IV of Trap Beast
- Morphs: Barbed Trap & Lightweight Beast Trap
- Update 7 (v2.1.x): This ability now grants the Minor Force buff which increases Critical Damage by 12%, reduced the arming time to 1.5 seconds from 3 seconds and increased the ability’s duration to 60 seconds from 30 seconds.