Set a sharpened blade trap at your location, which takes 1.5 seconds to arm and lasts for 20 seconds.
When triggered, the trap deals 1161 Bleed Damage, an additional 3470 Bleed Damage over 20 seconds, and grants you Minor Force, increasing your Critical Damage by 10% for the duration.
Enemies who activate the trap are immobilized for 2 seconds.
Trap Beast is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Fighters Guild Skills Skill Line. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Trap Beast Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Barbed Trap - Decuples the chance of applying the Hemorrhaging status effect.
Lightweight Beast Trap - The trap can be thrown up to 28 meters away. Reduces the cost as the ability ranks up.
Builds that uses Trap Beast
Champion Points That Affect Trap Beast
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Trap Beast
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Fighters Guild Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Fighters Guild Rank 8
- Morphs: Rearming Trap & Lightweight Beast Trap
- Update 7 (v2.1.x): This ability now grants the Minor Force buff which increases Critical Damage by 12%, reduced the arming time to 1.5 seconds from 3 seconds and increased the ability’s duration to 60 seconds from 30 seconds.