Set a sharpened blade trap at your location, which takes 1.5 seconds to arm and lasts for 1 minute.
When triggered, the trap deals 410 Physical Damage, an additional 1640 Physical Damage over 10 seconds, and grants you Minor Force, increasing your Critical Damage by 10% for the duration.
Enemies who activate the trap are immobilized for 2 seconds.
Trap Beast is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Fighters Guild Skills Skill Line. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Trap Beast Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Barbed Trap -Trap rearms once after firing.
Lightweight Beast Trap -Can be placed up to 28 meters away.
Builds that uses Trap Beast
Champion Points That Affect Trap Beast
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Trap Beast
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Fighters Guild Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Fighters Guild Rank 8
- Morphs: Rearming Trap & Lightweight Beast Trap
- Update 7 (v2.1.x): This ability now grants the Minor Force buff which increases Critical Damage by 12%, reduced the arming time to 1.5 seconds from 3 seconds and increased the ability's duration to 60 seconds from 30 seconds.