The Warrior's Call
Bangkorai Gate, Buried Sands, Rahni'Za, Anka-Ra Burial Sites, Tombs of the Na-Totambu
Edge of the Black Sands of the Air
The Warrior's Call is a quest in Elder Scrolls Online.
I met a strange Imperial who was being held captive by the Daggerfall Covenant. He believes he knows how to defeat the cursed army of Anka-Ra that has laid siege to Craglorn since the Celestials appeared.
I learned of a strange Imperial being held captive by the Dragonstar Arena Guard. He claims to know how to defeat the cursed army of Anka-Ra that has laid siege to Craglorn since the Celestials appeared.
- Brown-Tooth in Belkarth;
- Titus Valerius at Bangkorai Gate
- Talk to Titus Valerius at Bangkorai Gate.
- Meet Titus at Buried Sands.
- Find the ancient burial chamber.
- Meet Titus at Rahni'Za.
- Search the academy's library for information.
- Defeat the Anka-Ra champions at two Anka-Ra Burial Sites and collect their royal seals.
- Meet Titus at Tombs of the Na-Totambu.
- Defeat Emperor Tarish-Zi and speak to the Thief.
- Prerequisite Quest: The Star-Gazers
- Next Quest: The Missing Guardian
- Concurrent Quest: The Corrupted Stone, Elemental Army,The Shattered and the Lost
- Trivia, player notes,videos, fan art and such go here.