The Corrupted Stone
Mtharnaz, Ruins of Kardala
Sandstone Guard of the Fire
The Corrupted Stone is a quest in Elder Scrolls Online.
The guardian star sign of the Warrior has failed to appear to protect the mortal world from the Serpent. One of the Star-Gazers needs help uncovering what might be happening.
- Erold at the Crossroads Tavern or
- Qasna at-Toura at Belkarth Bazaar
- Talk to Erold at the Crossroads Tavern.
- Jewel of the Skies — Search the Dwarven ruins for the Skystone Amulet.
- Enter Mtharnaz.
- Search for the Skystone Amulet.
- The Three Charges — Empower the Skystone Amulet at the Mundus Stones.
- Visit the Lord, the Lady, and the Steed Stones in Western Craglorn.
- Recharge the Skystone Amulet.
- Cleansing the Stone — Use the Skystone Amulet to cleanse the Warrior's Apex Stone.
- Gain access to the inner portion of the Ruins of Kardala.
- Defeat Izrunath the Corruptor.
- Cleanse the Apex Stone.
- Return to Erold in Belkarth.
- Prerequisite Quest: The Star-Gazers
- Concurrent Quest: The Warrior's Call, Elemental Army, The Shattered and the Lost
- Next Quest: The Missing Guardian
- Trivia, player notes,videos, fan art and such go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Where are the stones?
I am currently working on this quest chain to obtain the Nirnhoned item reward. You must complete all 4 of the prerequisite quests to unlock “Dawn of the Exalted Viper.” I am also the one adding and updating the criteria in the Craglorn wiki pages in order to better serve the ESO community. Starting with the main quest chain.