Pearl Sand is a style material in The Elder Scrolls Online. Style materials are used by Blacksmiths, Clothiers and Woodworkers when crafting a piece of equipment to give it a specific look, and can be replaced by a crown store Mimic Stone.
Pearl Sand Uses
- Use Pearl Sand to craft Order of the Hour Style armors and weapons.
- Pearl Sand is not necessary to equip the cosmetic style look using the Outfit System
Where to find Pearl Sand
- Obtainable in Undaunted Exploration Supplies or by refining Grains of Pearl Sand into Pearl Sand.
- Unrefined form for Grains of Pearl Sand is Pearl Sand. Grains of Pearl Sand is obtainable as drops from nodes in Gold Coast.
- The complete style set is obtainable either by completing the quest called The Roar of the Crowds (from Gold Coast Quests) or killing Knight Commander Panthius.
- Can be obtained from Gold Coast Daily Contract Recompense.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!